Benefits of Moving Into A 55+ Manufactured Home Community
The Perks of Lake Park and Manufactured Home Communities
Is a move in your not-too-distant future? There is an abundance of housing options available, whether you’re looking to relocate, right-size your living space or simply find your “fresh start”.
Perhaps you are 55+ and interested in owning, but the process of buying and maintaining a “traditional” home feels overwhelming. Have you considered a manufactured home? Imagine living within a well-maintained community with friendly, like-minded neighbors and resort-style amenities.
Welcome to Lake Park Communities!
Our locations across Southern California, span Brea, La Habra, La Mirada, Placentia, Santa Ana, Santa Ana North, Soboba Springs and Yorba Linda. Each community offers its own unique lifestyle “brand” and look & feel, distinguished largely by the vibrant residents that reside here.
We at Lake Park are actively changing the way you see and think about manufactured home communities! And there are many clear benefits to choosing us. Here are just a select few:
1) Seamless home-buying experience – Whether you prefer to pay cash, finance on your own or finance through our trusted provider, we are dedicated to and highly experienced at making the home buying process as simple and painless as possible.
2) Affordability – Go ahead and compare home prices and you will see that manufactured homes offer the comforts and amenities of traditional homes without the premium price tag. Additionally, choosing to live within one of our communities means you lease the land that your home sits on, instead of paying property tax.
3) Managers residing on-property – Each community has an on-site manager who physically lives on the property. This ensures any concerns or questions you may have are addressed swiftly, and by someone who truly understands and is invested in creating the best possible outcome for you and for all residents.
4) Carefree maintenance – We take great pride in the meticulous maintenance of our properties, including the lakes, pools, recreation areas, lawns, greenery and all landscaping. Best of all: it’s all included and you don’t lift a finger!
5) Resort-like amenities – In addition to recreation like pools, game rooms, pool tables and libraries, we offer shared common areas for group gatherings as well as scheduled community activities like holiday events, exercise classes and arts & crafts.
6) Security and sense of community – We prioritize security in each of our communities, many which feature gated access and neighborhood watch. Our residents look after one another which creates peace of mind and a unity you don’t often find in “traditional” neighborhoods.
What are you waiting for? You’ve got to see the Lake Park Communities difference!
Get in touch with us to receive more information by submitting a contact request here: https://www.lakeparkhomes.com/
And please follow us on social media for ongoing updates!