Housing for Older Person’s “Brand New” This beautiful 2019 Champion home faces the San Jacinto Mountains. Have a cup of coffee in your dining room or porch or family room. Views, Views, Views! We begin our tour on the covered porch great for relaxing and enjoying the outdoors. We enter the living room with a built in entertainments center. The entertainment center is shared in both the living room and the family room. The open kitchen is great for entertaining with an island with storage. The spacious laundry room is off the kitchen. moving down the hall there is a small bedroom great for an office, with the bathroom across the hall. As we continue down the hall there is another bedroom and then the master bedroom. The master bedroom has a spacious bathroom with tub and shower.
This lovely home is listed at $149,900.00. For more information on this home please contact the park office at (951)654-4710, ask for Karen, Pat or Robert.
- Noodle Bar (0.32 mi)57 reviews
- Canyons Restaurant (0.38 mi)32 reviews
- Neighborhood Munchies (1.97 mi)4 reviews
- Destination Coffee Bar & Bistro (3.66 mi)327 reviews
- Downtown Deli & Coffee Company (3.61 mi)376 reviews
- Abby's Cafe (3.01 mi)201 reviews
- WinCo Foods (6.03 mi)82 reviews
- Sprouts Farmers Market (4.75 mi)80 reviews
- Stater Bros. Markets (2.71 mi)36 reviews